Company Name: Destination Canada
Destination Canada is a national marketing organization. Known as one of the most innovative and successful tourism marketing organizations in the world, Destination Canada, through partnerships with the private sector and all levels of government, promotes Canada internationally as a premier four-season tourist destination.
Our vision is to inspire the world to explore Canada. We do so by promoting a compelling and consistent image of our country in the international tourism marketplace.
Share our vision?
Destination Canada is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to bring expertise to our global digital marketing activities. In this role, you will work with our agencies to develop, monitor and report on the performance of our global campaigns across all channels (paid, owned, and earned), generating insights leading to the constant improvement and refinement of our marketing strategies.
We’re looking for someone who is a master of all digital channels, with a keen understanding of content marketing and the ability to understand the nuances of our business. Curious and inquisitive, you ask questions that lead to new insights and uncover missing information. You’re comfortable working on big programs and can quickly learn your way around complex multi-channel campaigns. With confidence that’s gained from experience, you’re able to establish strong working relationships and drive results from our vendors and agencies. You plan to leverage your communication skills to present and share this information with a diverse set of clients and stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Join our team and help us share everything Canada has to offer.
Education: Minimum: Degree from a recognized university in marketing or communications, or technology program, or combination of training and experience acceptable to DC.
Experience: When applying, the candidate must clearly demonstrate in writing how they meet the following experience criteria:
- 3 years of experience in developing digital media plans.
- Experience in managing digital campaigns, preferably with a re-marketing component.
- Experience in developing performance and insights reports.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of content marketing principles and amplification across channels (native advertising on social or content discovery platforms, paid search, organic search, programmatic, etc.).
- Hands-on experience using web and social analytics to measure content performance as well as knowledge analyzing integrated paid media performance reports.
- Knowledge of digital advertising technologies: ad servers, dynamic ad creative tools, real-time bidding, DMP, DSPs, attribution, media mix modeling.
- Knowledge of major paid channels: display, search, Facebook, Instagram, native, Twitter.
- Knowledge of premium market places, direct deals, from a buying, creative and optimization perspective.
- Knowledge of Tag Management systems such as Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to determine client needs, recommend solutions and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Creative thinker, with ability to think strategically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to impact and influence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and prioritize work to meet deadlines and budget.
- Demonstrated professionalism and experience interfacing with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to continually acquire new knowledge and skills while working in a dynamic environment.
For more details about what we need and how to apply, please visit our Careers section at https://www.destinationcanada.com/en/careers. The deadline for this competition is May 14, 2017. Please note in your application where you learned about this competition.
Full-Time Location: Vancouver Company Name: Destination Canada Source: Indeed Destination Canada is a national marketing organization. Known as one of the most innovative and successful tourism marketing organizations in the world, Destination Canada, through partnerships with the private sector and all levels of government, promotes Canada